Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sisters, Sisters!

Last weekend I met my three sisters in St. George Friday afternoon until Tuesday noon. We attended the temple, went to church, saw a movie, ate out, snacked, shopped for books and misc. stuff. The majority of our time was spent in our motel room sharing life's experiences complete with laughter, tears, gospel study, opinions, talking to our husbands and some of our kids via cell phones and just plain enjoying time spent together. It was very relaxing and renewing. I love these three little sisters of mine so much!

Dawnette
Starlene
Gaylawn
Me!

Dawnette, Starlene, Gaylawn, Rinez

8 comments:

Jordee said...

That first one of Dawnette is perfect. I love the face. So fun for you and your sisters. I can't wait to be able to do that with mine.

Boyce said...

So fun....you forgot to mention your little prank calling episode....Also...you all look cold in the motel room...you know you can adjust that right? Glad you had fun!

MegiJones said...

So much fun!! I loved looking at these pictures and hearing you talk about that precious time with your sisters. I'm totally jealous and yet so happy that you got to do it as well. Priceless memories...

Manu Family said...

what a sweet post... I don't have any sisters.. but I could see how fun it could be... =)

Susan said...

I hope you got a discount on that hotel room since they did not provide any heat! Man, I can see the family resemblance - I see echos of your girls in your sisters faces.
Susan

Lindy said...

turn up the heat, silly!

Jodi said...

What a great idea to meet in the middle to see your sisters. Glad you had a great time!

Jamie Maddox said...

That picture is so mom!!! hehe. Glad you all had a wonderful time together!!!!